Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
- For my 30 hours I plan on working with a Transportation planner and doing mentorship with him because this way I can get a different point of view of the projects that Engineers work on. It will be helpful and I will learn something new each time.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
- I will meet the the 30 hours expectation by taking pictures while at mentorship and keeping my mentorship log up to date. I will also try to do mentorship at least twice a week so that I finish my 30 hours quickly. 


3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
- What I will be doing is going to help me understand my topic in depth because I will learn how projects are started and how they are analyzed before engineers can get to work. I will learn things that not many engineers know and it will eventually help me in the long run because I will go into college already knowing these things,

No comments:

Post a Comment