Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Title: Lesson 2 reflection
Label:Presentation 2

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
- Something I am most proud if from my presentation is that I did not have to read off my slides because I actually practiced and recited my information days before.

2. Questions to Consider       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
- I believe I deserve this grade because I met the time requirement and I felt like I had good information that will actually help my peers in the future. I also feel like I met most of the requirements. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
- What worked for me is that we had to only focus on our essential question and our answer which made everything a lot easier for all of us. I also felt like the activity made the students feel as if they were actually doing the job and it was well executed.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
- If I had a time machine, I would go back and take my time to explain how the field survey sheet works on the board and show what the final product looks like so that they can have a general idea of what a day  at the field looks like for a planner or engineer.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
- I think my answer 2 will be "by figuring out the geometry of the future project site"



No comments:

Post a Comment