Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component Blog #2

Literal

2. Contact name-Antonio Salas & Ruben Salas
Phone numbers (909)543-2886 & (909)543-2887

3.(Need to know)
   What techniques do traffic engineers use to determine the right-of-way at an intersection?

    What are the different categories of different signals?

    Who coordinates the timing signals for the platoon of cars?

Interpretive

What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?

-The most important thing I gained from this was hands on experience, I was able to learn how to use Adobe illustrater, which is used for traffic maps and traffic volumes, Also I helped out creating survey sheets where I had to go out on the streets, and I got minimal exposure to Traffix program which is used for new projects that will be created.

Applied

How did what you did help you choose a topic?

- I was intrigued by the ways streets and highways work and what it takes for them to function. I wanted to learn more about this topic because I know that there a lot more than I could have ever thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment