Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog Assignment #3 ESLR Goals


.Title: Blog 3: topic choice and semester 1 ESLR Goals
 Label: ESLR
 Due Date: August 8AM

 1. Transportation Engineering

 2. This year I plan to learn as much as I can about this career so I can be sure that this is what I would like        to do when i am older. I will use my time wisely when i am in and out of class. One way I will show that I      am an effective learner is by trying to get in challenging engineering courses that will help me in the future.        I will show that I am en effective communicator by speaking with experts in this field and any other                person with whom I might have to speak with about this topic. To show that I am an effective I-poly              citizen I will try my hardest at everything I do. I will be an AVID learner and be respectful towards                others. I will be an effective user of technology by using it as much as I can in a responsible way. I will          use it to find important information and updates about my topic of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment