Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog assignment # 4: Interview preparation

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

- I plan to Interview my older brother Antonio Salas who is a professional in the field of Transportation Engineering. I want to interview him because I will feel comfortable asking him questions and I know he will feel the same answering them. Although I feel like I have interviewed him a million times already. I also want to interview him because Even though we are family I want to see him as a professional only when I have to interview him or even do field work.

2. Questions.

1. What role do you play when new projects are being planned?
2. How do you get a job as a transportation engineer after high school?
3. What are the responsibilities?
4. How much time do you spend on the site of the projects?
5. Is their any major drawbacks from being a civil engineer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment